After having spent countless hours on an Assassin’s Creed 3 social-media promotion, which required users to “like” and “re-tweet” the promo to 1,776,000 other people (1776, get it?), the newest trailer for the game has finally been released. Oh, and in case you were wondering why the trailer has German subtitles all-over it, it was the only one we could find that wasn’t a walking billboard for GameStop (eff those guys…). Enjoy!
Like us on Facebook
- Flashback Friday: Ghosts ‘N Goblins (NES) | Level Up Video Games on Game Center CX’s Budokan Challenge
- TGS13: Sony Booth – PS4 (Line Hell) | Level Up Video Games on TGS13: Sony Press Conference
- Microsoft Announces Launch Games for Xbox One | Level Up Video Games on Sony Announces the Official Release Date of the PS4
- Sony Drops the Vita’s Price | Level Up Video Games on Sony Announces the Official Release Date of the PS4
- Zelda Saves Link | Level Up Video Games on Dad Mods Donkey Kong for His Three Year-Old Daughter