As we mentioned before, this year marks the 15th anniversary of Harvest Moon, the beloved farm-simulation game that started on the SNES. Natsume has done various things to celebrate this occasion, from planning on releasing a brand new game later this year, to making an artbook, to giving out these awesome tote bags. They were originally handed out at E3, but recently Natsume has been using the leftovers as free give-aways on their online store. Now, they are giving 5 of them away to lucky winners in their currently running Facebook contest, absolutely free! There’s only about 30 hours left in the contest though, so check out their Facebook page here, and good luck!
Like us on Facebook
- Flashback Friday: Ghosts ‘N Goblins (NES) | Level Up Video Games on Game Center CX’s Budokan Challenge
- TGS13: Sony Booth – PS4 (Line Hell) | Level Up Video Games on TGS13: Sony Press Conference
- Microsoft Announces Launch Games for Xbox One | Level Up Video Games on Sony Announces the Official Release Date of the PS4
- Sony Drops the Vita’s Price | Level Up Video Games on Sony Announces the Official Release Date of the PS4
- Zelda Saves Link | Level Up Video Games on Dad Mods Donkey Kong for His Three Year-Old Daughter